Ball bearings are available in full ceramic or as hybrid material. Emphasis is on application at higher temperatures and under corrosive conditions. Lubrication is often less critical. The liquid medium surrounding the ball bearing can give sufficient lubrication. At low loads and speeds there is no need for lubrication at all.
Emphasis is on application at higher temperatures and under corrosive conditions.
• from -40 ˚C to 350 ˚C
• high rpm's and loads
• wear and corrosion resistant
• metal/ceramic system (cartridge)
• compact construction
• easy to build-in
• longer maintenance intervals
• low weight
• electric insulating
• Assembly line
• Machine component
• Positioning- and motion system
Density of the ceramic ball is 60% lower this leads to a reduction of the centrifugal force and therefore an increase of the maximum rotational speed.
High hardness and elasticity modules provide less change in the rolling contact resulting in less friction. The balls are electric insulators. Because of this no electrolytic corrosion will appear.
• All ceramic bearings are custom developed
• from axial dimension ∅7 mm
• also available as a hybrid bearing, metal bearings with ceramic balls
• materials: silicon nitride, zirconium oxide, specials at request
• cartridge system; multiple opportunities
• inclusive metal at high temperature
Please contact us for your specific application.